wowtaak

Meilleur offre 3 compte en 1 Steam + World of warcraft legion + League of legend

1 message dans ce sujet

BIG DEAL OFFER Steam + World of warcraft legion + League of legend Account For just 155Euro

Best offer in the market 3 account with multiple game all under the same mail , no sms alert , no authentification and of course i'am the original owner of these three account ''price is negotiable'' :

--The first one is Steam account with Oultast and dota2 + Total war warhammer with multi dlc

ywcehrcmn4uz9il567c2.jpg

-- Second account is Blizzard account with WOrld of Warcraft legion wich have 110 blood elf Demon hunter with 4545 Achievement Pts, 9/9 Hc Tos 9/9 Nm Tos 3/9 Mythic Tos Plus Old clear Raid .800/800 Alchemy + 800/800 Herbalism also i have 150k , + 5 Feat of Strength achievements .I have like 38 Mount +25 pets .Draenor Server is one of the top 10 eu pve server .My account never been banned .I also have 2.01 Euro on my balance and i also have 3 other rerroll Warrior lvl 96 on Ysondre Server and lvl 100 Hunter on Stormscale server

tv4astrmdn6hqtpfxi0m.jpg

-- The last one is my League of legend Silver account created in early 2010 and i have almost 80 Champion + 27 skin '' i have limited Skin Judgment Kayle" , Arcade Raven , Mecha khazix ...

c2gnnjoayhqptsdcmgiw.jpg

So if you do like the offer just mp here ... biggrin.png